There is a ton of more information and discussion at the AlpineSnowboarder community site HERE
- The Norm Part I: Want to know what a carved turn feels like? Here's a helpful tool to help you get started with the basics.
- The Norm Part II: Building on the basics of The Norm Part I, this will help you continue progressing those norm carved turns.
- Carving Practice Drills: This is a great compilation of drills to improve carving at all levels, from beginner to advanced.
- The Toeside Problem: If you're a butt-up-in-the-air kinda rider, this will help you progress past this limiting technique.
- Separate Zee Knees: In the ongoing battle of knees together versus knees apart, this article offers some interesting perspective.
- Carving The Steeps: Can you progress past the blues? Here's some pointers to get you there.
- Physics of a Snowboard Carve: This is truly an article for all you geeky carvers!
- Traditional vs BP Lowers for TD3 Bindings - What is the Differenace?
- Canting and Lift: Your set up can help or hinder, here's some insight into cant and lift options and how to get them working in your favor.